EcomStream BV, Frederik Hendriklaan 25, 3708 VA ZEIST
EcomStream takes privacy seriously. The following principles underlie how we respect your privacy:
- We appreciate the trust you place in us by providing us with your personal data. We will always use your personal data in a way that is fair and consistent with the trust you place in us.
- Your personal information is used by us to contact you and shape our business relationship.
- You have the right to clear information about how we use your personal data. We will always communicate transparently with you about what information we collect, what we do with it, who we share the information with and who you can contact if you have any concerns.
- If for any reason you are concerned about the use of your personal data, we would like to hear from you in order to rectify this as soon as possible.
- We will take all reasonable steps to protect and secure your information from misuse.
- We will comply with all applicable data protection laws and regulations and we will cooperate with the relevant authorities.
EcomStream ensures that your personal information is safe. The personal information we keep only relates to the information you entrust to us via direct email or the contact form. This data is stored on servers of a reputable hosting provider in the Netherlands.
If for whatever reason you prefer that your personal information is not stored by us, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org, after which we will act on this immediately. Information is normally kept for a period of 7 years. This is in line with, for example, the retention period for invoices as determined by the tax authorities. In case you want to submit a complaint, we refer you to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
On our website, information is generated by “cookies”. For clarification, we distinguish cookies for our own use and cookies for use by third parties.
Cookies for own use
Google Analytics. This information is relevant to us because the report on this gives us insight into the general customer experience of the website and contains valuable information to further improve the website. This collects anonymized data about the use of the website. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or if third parties process the information on behalf of Google. EcomStream has no influence on this. We have not allowed Google to use the obtained Analytics information for other Google services.
The information that Google collects is anonymized as much as possible. Your IP address is emphatically not given. The information is transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google claims to adhere to the Privacy Shield principles and is affiliated with the Privacy Shield program of the US Department of Commerce. This means that there is an appropriate level of protection for the processing of personal data.
If you prefer not to have your click behavior tracked, you can download a browser plugin from the Google website that prevents this. This setting then immediately applies to all websites that you visit. You can download the browser plugin here.
Cookies for use by third parties
Social Buttons. Buttons are included on the site to promote or share pages on social media networks. These buttons are pieces of code from the social media network itself and use a cookie. This cookie remembers that you are logged in so that you do not have to log in to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn every time you want to share something. To see what they do with the personal data they receive with this code, you can view the privacy statements of these social media networks. EcomStream has no influence on this.